Administrative Affairs Manager, South Africa
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary, and all other related departments for admin support,
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
- Act as a liaison between the Office and other stakeholders, between the Office and Site Locations and ensure all correspondences received the required attention.
- Ensure all Operational Licenses and Permits are up to date related to the office management.
- Provide administration support including diary management, typing of all correspondence, legal reports, presentations using copy and audio typing methods, handling incoming and outgoing mails.
- Receiving all guests for the office and ensuring adequate refreshments are in place.
- All other duties that may be assigned; these may not be limited to Office duties.
- Being aware of the risks related to the operational, environmental, social, occupational health and safety issues related to the works for which they are responsible and acting in accordance with the precautions determined by the risk analysis.
- To fulfill all responsibilities in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, IFC Performance Standards, MARPOL and Maritime Rules, the policies, procedures and rules of the Karadeniz Holding.
- Functionally to HR Overseas Senior Manager, HQ
- Administratively to South Africa Country Responsible
- Indefinite Term Contract
- 3 (three) months
- Employer has right to extend the probation period up to 6 (six) months.