Administrative Assistant – Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Assist with updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists and schedule client follow ups
- Assist finance department with daily tasks
- Provide general support to visitors
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Own transport with valid drivers license
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary would be a plus.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Market Related
Please email CV with subject line Admin Assistant to email@example.com or complete the form below including all attachments.
Please note only shortlisted candidates to be contacted.