Offshore Project Manager
We are looking for an Offshore Project Manager to join our expanding team.
Candidate must be willing to travel and must be based in Cape Town, South Africa as candidate will be based in Cape Town office.
- Serves as prime point of contact between the client and company
- Assures the project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems
- Manages and coordinates project leadership personnel
- Abides by our business ethics
- Project Delivery to the Quality Management systems
- Forecast workload ensuring deployment of sufficient resources (which will require close cooperation with the Engineering Manager)
- Resolution of inter-project conflicts
- Manage all people assigned to offshore contracts effectively
- Appraising direct reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining and promoting Company Values
- Promoting the capturing and implementation of lessons learned on Projects
- Supports Business Development and proposals for new offshore opportunities
- Negotiates changes with the client Negotiates changes with the client
- Responsible for all contracts in their program of works
- Negotiates changes with the client
- Plans the project execution and revises the plan as necessary and assures adherence to the plan.
- Keeps the client and company advised of project status.
- Leads the project management team and is responsible for the successful completion of the project
- Will travel globally to meet with new clients and expand business
- Proven experience in the management of engineering and procurement projects
- Must have strong knowledge of offshore EPC projects.
- Ship repair and oil and gas project experience
- Fabrication/Construction experience would be beneficial.
- Strong financial and commercial understanding of projects.
- Ideally 10 to 15 years of relevant experience required
- Mechanical engineering degree
Either complete the form blow or email your CV, and all necessary certificates with Subject reference PM21 to CV@nikham.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.